Due to COVID-19 restrictions, this tour is not available. Stay tuned!
Adventure through the real puertorrican experience. Start the tour by stoping in a “chinchorro” to try some of the best fried food of Puerto Rico in the coast of Arecibo. Afterwards you dive in the “Charco La Planta” witch is one of the best waterfalls in Arecibo Puerto Rico. This roadtrip focuses on visiting authentic culture spots full of caribbean taste, that is why after the waterfall we go to “islote” in Arecibo so you can eat in one of the restaurants and try our classic puertorican “mofongo”. In the trip you will go to the mountain part of the island to enjoy awesome views and take the best pictures.
- Category: Tour and adventure
- Duration: 9:00am to 3:00pm
- Experience: No experience needed!
- Not included on price: Food at “chinchorros”
- Pick-up location: Plaza Las Americas
What to Bring
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Swimming suits